The closest accessible parking is in lot P14 off of Library Lane, with two accessible spaces.
Accessible restrooms are on the ground level of the building and on the first level in the foyer.
The majority of campus can be accessed from the quad level entrances of Lipinsky Hall. To access Weizenblatt Hall from Lipinsky Hall, use the lower entrance near P14.
Constructed in 1964 as the campus’s first student union, Lipinsky Hall was named in 1969 for local businessman and community leader Louis Lipinsky. A trustee of Asheville-Biltmore College, a UNC Asheville predecessor institution, Lipinsky was instrumental in generating support for the 1958 and 1961 bond referenda which funded the move from Seely’s Castle to the present site of the campus.