Zageir Hall is located off of University Heights near Weizenblatt Hall.
- The main entrance on the first floor is accessible with an automatic door.
- The main entrance on the second floor is accessible with an automatic door and faces University Heights.
- The second entrance on the second floor leads to the middle of the building and is accessible with an automatic door.
- The elevator can be reached from the first floor main entrance by crossing through the foyer into an alcove on the right, across from the accessible restrooms.
- From the second floor main entrance the elevator is through the academic offices, down the hallway overlooking the stairwell, and to the left across from the accessible restrooms.
- For the first floor, the closest accessible parking is across from Weizenblatt Hall and the Labyrinth Garden in lot P14.
- The closest accessible parking for the second floor is in lot P13 on University Heights.
All restrooms in the building are accessible.
Navigating Access to Campus
The campus quad can be reached on the pathway between Ramsey Library and New Hall toward an accessible ramp that leads to Zeis and Rhoades-Robinson.
Constructed in 1975, Zageir Hall was named after Coleman Zageir, a longtime supporter of the university. He and his wife, Helen, created the Sara and Joseph Breman Fund, the first major donation of its kind earmarked for endowing support for a faculty member.